Tuesday 7 September 2010

Obsessed

I am becoming obsessed with Riding Hood Red, Newsprint DSP and Old Olive!! In the last few days I have made 2 projects and that doesn’t account for  the 2 others I have already made. I just love how these colours work together!! So here is what I have made!!

Riding Freddo Riding Freddo inside2

So this is what I have called my Freddo Folder!! I just wrapped a piece of Riding Hood Red around a Freddo Frog!  I added some of the delicious Newsprint DSP and finished off with a Riding Hood Red rolled rose and the leaf from the Bird Punch.

Riding Music

Now because it was soooooo easy to make the rolled roses and I had a few on my desk, I made this card. The paper is from the Newsprint DSP, the leaves are Little Leaves Die and I used some Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbon.

I hope you love them as much as I do!!

Cheers

Chrissie

No comments: