Wednesday 22 September 2010

New Catalogue Launch

This On Friday night I held  my new catalogue with my friend Sherri! We had a great night with makes and takes, lucky door prizes and a goody bag for everyone!!

005 008

Riding Freddo

These are just some of the things we made for our goody bags…a covered notebook, a cardstock sample key ring and a Freddo Frog folder!!

And here are our 3 make and takes. We made 2 cards and a box. The reindeer card was designed by Sherri and was a huge hit with all the ladies. The box was made using the new Box #2 die and the flower card was made using the new Blossom Party die, Brights DSP stack and Scallop Trim border punch.

We all had a great night..so much fun that I forgot to take photos on my camera!! Never mind….next time!!

Cheers

Chrissie

No comments: