Saturday 4 September 2010

THE NEW CATALOGUE IS FINALLY HERE!!!

AUNZ_IBC It is just soooooo great!! There is lots and lots a great new stamps and punches and accessories…my wish list is huge!! If you would like your own copy, don’t forget to email me your name and address and I will pop one in the mail for you.

colour rewards Also, join Stampin’ Up! between now and 15th October and get a complete set of In Colours for free- that is a complete set of 5 ink pads, markers and cardstock assortment pack. And to make the deal even sweeter, Stampin’  Up! have a great new starter kit that only costs $289. If you would like to join, just go to my business website and you can do all the paper work on-line. The password you need is: sienna25.

Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions!!

Cheers

Chrissie

No comments: