Friday 24 September 2010

All A Flutter

I have had a lovely day just playing with some new stamps! Oh and my obsession- Shimmer Paint!! Shimmer Paint is in the new catalogue and there is soooooo much you can do with it!! I read on Splitcoast Stampers that you could add a few drops to rubbing alcohol in a mister spray and it makes a shimmer mist…so that is what I did…so now everything is shimmery!!

IMG_0212

This card I made using the En Francais and All a Flutter stamp sets. I had seen a card by Redheaded Witch on Splitcoast and knew I had to make it. I stamped my Very Vanilla cardstock with the background stamp in Crumb Cake and then sponged the edges and random bits in the centre. I then stamped the butterflies using Basic Black on to another piece of Vanilla cardstock and added colour using a combination of a sponge dauber and a blender pen…the colours I used were Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, Garden Green and Not Quite Navy. I cut them out and then sprayed then with my shimmer spray so they were all sparkly!! I finished off the card with some Vanilla Taffeta ribbon and a Mustard button!!

I just love how this card looks in real life!!

Cheers

Chrissie

No comments: