Saturday 21 February 2009

Blog Awards

I am always very humbled when someone gives me an award. This week, I have been awarded to blog awards.

The lovely Hannah (aka Bubblefrog)has given me The Spread the Love Award.
The rules: you must post the award on your blog, name the person who awarded you, then pass the award to 6 other bloggers and leave a message on their blog that they've received the award.
So here goes:
Kim
Susan
Amy
Karen
I am going to leave it at 4 as I have another award to pass on and I am running out of people! LOL


This second award was given to me by my friend Nardi. I now have to pass it on to other bloggers.
I am going to firstly give it to my good friend Ness. She is a great cardmaker but not always a good blogger! LOL I hope that this will encourage her to keep on making posts on her blog!
Secondly I am going to give this award to Martyn. Martyn is an amazing stamper and I would love to see more of his creations on his blog!
So there you go... recieved and passed on!
Thanks Hannah and Nardi for blessing me with these awards!
Cheers
Chrissie

No comments: