Saturday 23 October 2010

World Cardmaking Day Part 2

So I know that I said I would be back to show you the other projects we made for World Cardmaking Day but as I tore my calf muscle last week…I have not been able to spend much time at my computer table. Thankfully the leg is on the mend but I am still taking it easy as the doctor has told me that while it is still injured I am more prone to tear it again!! Something I definitely do NOT want to do!!

In the morning session of World Cardmaking Day, we made 4 3D projects.

Bird house 3

This first project was a little bird house…complete with bird….made using the milk carton die. We stamped the milk carton with the woodgrain background stamp and then added a roof and a bird!! It is just sooooooo cute!! (But I am not sure what I would use it for LOL)

WCD-Bag

Our second project was a bag-a-lope. This is where you  score an envelope and turn it into a bag. We decorated it with Blushing Bride DSP and flowers from the Fancy Folds die.

WCD- Gift Voucher

Our third project was a gift card holder. I was given one of these as a swap at last year’s Convention from my friend and fellow demo Di Barnes. It was made using the Top Note Die and the Growing Green stamp set.

WCD-Rose

Our last project was a Fererro Rocher rose. To make this rose, you use the Ornament punch. It is a little fiddly but I think it would make a great centre piece for the table at Christmas!!

So there you have it…all the projects from our fantastic day!!

Cheers

Chrissie

No comments: