Sunday 10 October 2010

Random Cards

I am still working on showing you the projects we made for World Cardmaking Day but in the mean time, I have some cards that I have been making lately to show you.

OWEN Birthday

In September, it was my BIL’s birthday and this is the card I made for him. It has been cased but for the life of me, I can’t find where I saw it. I used Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla and Early Espresso cardstock and ink.  I used Stem Silhouettes and On Your Birthday stamp sets.

Bleach Believe

This card was made using a set from the new catalogue called Just Believe. For this card, I decided to use bleach to colour the main image….it wasn’t as hard as I thought, I just put some bleach from the laundry onto some paper towel and “inked” it up. Colours used: Early Espresso, Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz and Real Red ribbon.

French Butterflies

This is a case of a card that I just fell in love with. I decided that I needed to try out my new Crumb Cake ink pad and inked up my En Francais background stamp onto Very Vanilla cardstock. I then stamped the butterflies from All A Flutter in black stazon and coloured them in with my aqua painter- More Mustard, Garden Green, Not Quite Navy and Cherry Cobbler. I finished off the card with some Vanilla Ribbon and a Mustard button. I finished off the butterflies with some Champagne Shimmer paint.  I really love this card!!

Hope  you like my creations!! Back again soon!!

Cheers

Chrissie

No comments: