Tuesday 5 October 2010

World Cardmaking Day Part 1

Saturday 2nd October was World Cardmaking Day and to celebrate it, my friend Sherri and I hosted a whole day event to help raise money for Chicks in Pink, a local breast cancer support group.

SAM_0147

SAM_0146

I held the event at my “day job”…..my school room… and made it look cheery and festive with a banner that I made using the banner die and the sign from our scrapbook expo stall. I managed to take these photos in the only time the sun was out all day!!

We held 2 sessions….one was making 3D objects and one was a stamp-a-stack.

WCD-Man Riding MusicWCD kids 4  WCD-Christmas

These are the cased cards we made for the Stamp-a-Stack….a man card, a ladies card, kids cards and a Christmas card. The ladies card was both loved and hated (LOL) because of the little flowers on it. They are really quite easy to make….just scrunch up a circle and then cut a spiral in it and then roll them up (really it is easy!!!) but they had to make 12 of them!! Good thing I am good at making them and was happy to sit and make lots of them!! LOL!!

SAM_0150

I will be back tomorrow to show you our 3D creations!!

Cheers

Chrissie

No comments: