Tuesday 1 January 2008

Busy Busy Busy....

I have been very busy for the last 2 days making cards. I do not have a huge amount so show for my efforts but I have just enjoyed sitting at my craft desk and creating- with no time restrictions on me. I cased some of these cards from ideas from SCS- just love that place! It really gets your creativity going!!

I just love using the crayon resist technique. I used Ballet Blue, Creamy Caramel and Certainly Celery ink a nd cardstock. The stamp set is Polka Dots and Petals.


I am drawn to using black, white and a colour. For these two cards I did just that, adding Taken with Teal and Orchid Opulence with the black and white.

This is a very versatile card. I haven't put a sentiment on it yet but it could be used as a birthday card or a thank you card or a thinking of you card.

Will post some more pics tomorrow. I hope you like my creations!
Cheers,
Chrissie

2 comments:

Becky Carafa said...

Great job with the resist technique! And I LOVE the teal/black card, so striking!

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

You make such lovely cards, Chrissie. Hope you can find time to keep creating when you return to f/t work!