Sunday 30 December 2007

What a Year...

Well as 2007 comes to an end, I thought I would reflect on the year. I cannot believe how fast the year has gone! This time last year I was gloating about having 10 months off from work and now I have only 4 more weeks before I return to full time teaching. It is amazing to think that also this time last year I had never heard of Stampin' Up! and now I am a Independant Demonstrator. I really love everything about Stampin' Up! and I have grown as an "artist" since I started using their products. I look forward to 2008 and the opportunity to grow my business. It has been a year of growing for my DD too. She started Kindy in January and has thoroughly enjoyed every moment. We had loved hearing about her day and looking at the wonderful creations she has made. We have had many great times together as a family; spending times away in our caravan.

May 2008 be a year that brings good health and happiness.
Cheers,
Chrissie

No comments: