Wednesday 9 January 2008

Baby Album

My good friends Lee and Mal have just had their first baby. A boy named Luke. I decided to make them a little album. When I bought my Bind-it-All, it had displayed a heap of ideas for using it- one of them was a CD album. Basically you just cover and decorate old CDs and then bind them together. It was pretty easy and I have learnt from the experience.





I traced the "L" from my computer onto Certainly Celery card and then stamped the rest of the name in the same coloured using Whimsical Alphabet Upper. The paper is from Flavia and came in a bulk pack.







More Flavia paper. I ghosted the top title using Bashful Blue and Brilliant Blue. The pram stamp and the titles are clear stamps but I can't remember which brand!

More Flavia paper. Title in Tempting Turquoise. Riviting in Ballet Blue.

More Flavia paper. Titles in Almost Amethyst and Brocade Blue.


More Flavia paper. Titles in Certainly Celery.

No comments: