Friday 11 January 2008

More Cards

This next card I used my Thank you gift from Stampin' Up! called Time Well Spent. It is going to be in the new catalogue in April as a Level 3 Hostess gift. I cased it from SCS-Rebuh (who cased it form Nancy Riley- don't you just love the world of card-makers and their williness to share?!). I made a few subtle changes to her orignal card.

The cardstock is not SU but it does come close to the Tempting Turquoise, Orchid Opulence and Gable Green inks that I used to colour my pictures. I used my Frenchville crimper to crimp strips for down the edge and the new Sale-a-bration set Lots of Thoughts for my sentiment.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Love the colours Chrissie! I have been meaning to use my punches a bit more... now I have an idea from you of what I can do! Little peek-a-boo holes!

Amy said...

WOw I love this one!! Great colour combo Chrissie!!!