Monday 14 January 2008

Friendship Cards

I love to send out cards to my friends that live away from me, to let them know I am thinking of them. I made these two cards last week to have ready to send out in the next couple of weeks.




This card uses the flowers and sentiment from the Time Well Sent set that was given to all demonstrators by Stampin' Up! I just love this set. It is so versatile! I also used the sentiment from the Sale-a-bration set called Friendship Bloosm.I used Yoyo Yellow, Apricot Appeal and Only Orange ink. The ribbon and cardstock is not SU.





This card I used the dress from the level 1 hostess gift called Bloomin with Happiness. I coloured in the images using the Soft Subltles Stampin' Write markers. They are very versatile and match perfectly with the SU cardstock and inks.

3 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Chrissie, your cards are so pretty! I CASEd one of yours to make a birthday card today - the one that looks like a window - using my Lovely as a Tree set. I agree, the stamping/crafting world is a generous one where it's a joy to all learn from each other!

Nardi said...

Chrissie - you make me want to add Bloomin with Happiness to my wishlist!! Keep up the inspiration.

My Paper World said...

Awwwww! They are both really pretty!