Monday 7 July 2008

To Resist is Impossible!

Now I know I said that I would post all the cards and 3D projects I have been making... and so far I haven't but.... it's school holidays! I have had my two darling children home with me and not much has been done!

I am working on my next class that I will be offering at the end of July. I will teaching three different techniques in resist- wax, crayon and emboss. I also wanted to use some of the things in my stash that I haven't used in quite a while (or ever LOL)

This is my first attempt at wax resist. I followed this tutorial from SCS. I am very pleased with the results and it was soooo easy. I have used Always Artichoke and Elegant Eggplant as my colour combo.

My second card uses the crayon resist technique. I just love this technique as it is very easy but very effective. The colour combo I used is Pale Plum and Orchid Opulence.

My last card was made using the embossed technique. I have used the new In Colours of Wild Wasabi and Groovy Guava.

I have had fun making these cards... I am going to make a few colour changes for my class but I am sure everyone will have fun making them too!

Cheers,
Chrissie

1 comment:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

These look like fun cards to make! Hope your class goes well :)