Friday 25 July 2008

Wild About James

It is my DS's 3rd Birthday tomorrow (26th July). I can't beleive where the time has gone. It just seems like yesterday that he was born.
I have made this card for his birthday. He loves animals and making the noises that go along with them. I saw this card on SCS by Busy Becca Bee and I just had to make it for him!


I have used Black Stazon, Whisper White craft, Wild Wasabi, Gable Green, Green Galore and Certainly Celery ink. It is made on a Certainly Celery card base and I have used Apple Green ribbon (retired).

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Too cute!!! Love how you did the left side of the card!! Great idea!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment!!

Karen said...

LOL - hey Chrissie - this made me smile when I saw it! I just might have to make one too! Great job!

Karen
xo

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

It's very cute, Chrissie! I can imagine he LOVED it.