Sunday 20 July 2008

Tart and Tangy

Tonight I had a play with my new set that will be available in the Spring Mini from the 1st August. It is called Tart and Tangy. I also used the So Many Sayings HOstess set for the words.I decided that I would use colours from the Bold Brights family as they are not colours I am drawn to.






The colours used here are Yo-yo Yellow and Only Orange.



I used Real Red and Gable Green. Not sure I like the colour combo but I love the card.



Love these 2 colours... Real Red and Green Galore.



Again not too sure of this colour combo... Pink Passion and Glorious Green. It is growing on me though!


I want to thank Angie from Chic'n Scratch for the inspiration for the card design. I have changed the stamp set, the colours and added a little to it but the design is hers! Thanks again!

2 comments:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Ooooo, these are so cheery! The bright colours so suit the stamp set! I think I might try some of those colour combos. Thanks for sharing, Chrissie.

Tegan said...

Very cute cards Chrissie!! I especially like the simple layout and colours-they work perfectly together :)