Monday 17 September 2012

World Cardmaking Day

Every year on the first Saturday in October, I celebrate World Cardmaking Day with a charity event. It is a full on day of paper crafting and helping to raise some money for the Chicks in Pink. I am again holding a full day of fun and paper crafts on Saturday 6th October in the Music room at Victoria Point State School.

The day is divided into 2 sessions.

The first session (10am- 1pm)is dedicated to making 3D objects. I have lots of lovely projects planned and I know you are just going to have fun making them! Here’s a little sneak peak!

wcd3d

 

The second session is a 16 card Stamp-a-Stack where we will make 4 cards in 4 designs. Each card will be for a different occasion and you be able to replenish your card stocks. 

wcdsas

The cost of the day is $50 for both sessions or $30 for one session and all profits from the day will go to the Chicks in Pink- a breast cancer support group. I am passionate about helping women with breast cancer in memory of my Mum.

There will be lots of lucky door prizes and a huge raffle of Stampin’ Up! goodies so I hope you will come and join me. Please let  me know by Wednesday 3rd October so I can ensure a place for you.

Cheers

Chrissie

No comments: