Monday 17 September 2012

2012-2013 Catalogues

The new catalogue is finally here and it is just amazing!! But that is not all…we also have a fantastic Holiday mini catalogue!!

US coverXmas mini'

They are brimming with fabulous new stamps, accessories, papers and tools! And  of course, I want it all!! LOL

 

I have been very busy lately playing with all my new toys so I thought I would share with you some of my creations.

blue snowflakesilver snowflakesnowflake flower

These three cards were all created with using the new snowflake die which is found in the Holiday mini on page  14.

Now I am sure that you are looking at the flower at the end there and trying to work out how I did it! I have to say that I saw this flower on Mercedes blog and I knew I just had to give it a go! And I was really pleased with how it turned out!

If you  would like to see this die in real life or learn how to make these cards, contact me and we can organise a free in-home workshop for you and some of your friends.

Cheers

Chrissie

No comments: