Sunday 30 September 2012

Latest Creations

I have been busy making new cards with some of the new products from the new Stampin’ Up! catalogue.

bazaar flower

I just love the simplicity of this card. It uses the  International Bazaar DSP, the new fan embossing folder, Daydream Medallion and Itty Bitty Banners stamp sets and the new wooden buttons.

pumpkin duck

I love, love, love the set Storybook Friends and the duck is a particular favourite of mine. I have used the new Finishing Touches edgelit for the border, Perfect Pennants and the new Polka Parade DSP.

Birthday poppies

This card I made while on retreat a few weeks ago. The Pleasant Poppies set wasn’t one that I thought I would like but now that I have used it, it is definitely on my must buy list!

I hope you enjoy these cards. I hope to be back soon to show you more!

Cheers

Chrissie

No comments: