Sunday 8 August 2010

New Toys!!

So I know that many of you are anxiously waiting for the 1st September when we will get our new catalogue!! Can I be a bit mean and tell you THAT I HAVE ONE!!!! I just love it and the advantage of being a demonstrator is that I was able to order some of the products that are in the new catalogue! I was very excited on Friday when the postman delivered my box of goodies and was disappointed that I had to go out for dinner but I got up on Saturday morning and made this card!! Now the vintage trend is not really my thing but I decided to try my hand at making a vintage inspired card.

RHR Walllpaper

I have used the new Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder on Riding Hood Red cardstock to create my background. I then sponged over the raised parts with Whisper White craft ink….it looks almost velvety in real life. I then made a paper rose using the new Fancy Flower punch out of the new Newsprint DSP which I sponged in Riding Hood Red ink. I then tried my hand at folding some ribbon to complete the project…it wasn’t as hard as I thought. I finished off the card with a greeting from the stamp set 3 Little Words.

I will bring you some more projects in the next couple of days using some of the other new goodies I have!!

Cheers

Chrissie

No comments: