Monday 23 August 2010

Card Kits

Over the next few weeks I will be showing you some of the projects I have been making for my son’s kindy’s Christmas stall. My first project are Emergency Card Kits. I have a huge supply of cards that I have made for demonstrations and classes and swaps….so I have bundled them up and made a wallet to put them in. These will make great gifts for any member of the family!

001 (2) Here are all of them….I made 2 of each flower.

003 This is my rose made with the new Fancy Flower punch that will be in the new catalogue out in September!!

006 (3)

This flower is made by punching 2 Five Petal Flower Punches and then curling the petals up. I added a small circle punch in the centre and finished it off with a clear rhinestone brad.

The boxes all have a 3D flower on it and are tied with a ribbon. I had lots of fun making the flowers- the add a pretty finishing touch to the boxes.

Let me know if you have any questions!!

Cheers

Chrissie

No comments: