Monday 29 March 2010

My Easter Class

Just over a week ago, I held my Easter class. I thought I would share the projects that we made.

Easter 2010_4

The first project was a Easter bag that we made using the new Fancy Favour Die from the upcoming Autumn catalogue.

Stamps: Eggcoutrements Card/ DSP: Bella Bleu, Whisper White Ink: In Colours- Pink Pirouette Accessories: In Colour Stripe Ribbon, Linen Thread, Fancy Favour Big Shot Die, Wide Oval Punch

 

Easter 2010_5 Easter 2010_6

Our next project was 2 little Easter tags.

Stamps: Greetings Eight, A Flower for All Seasons Card/ DSP: Tea Party, Whisper White, Apricot Appeal, Ballet Blue Ink: Black Stazon, Apricot Appeal, Ballet Blue, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive Accessories: Pretty in Pink and Apricot Appeal Grosgrain Ribbon, Ovals Big Shot Die, Wide Oval Punch, Horizontal Slot Punch.

Easter 2010_2

Now this card I did CASE from Quazicat at SCS. It was just soooo cute that I couldn’t resist!! So thank you for this great idea!!

Stamps: Eggcoutrements, Baroque Motifs, Egg Hunt Wheel Card/ DSP: Lavender Lace, Gable Green, Pretty In Pink, Bashful Blue, Whisper White Ink: Gable Green, Bashful Blue, Lavender Lace Accessories: 1” Circle Punch

Easter 2010_3

Or last card was the trickiest card but also very cute!! I took my inspiration from the many punch bunnies that I found on SCS.

Card/ DSP: Pacific Point, Pretty In Pink,  Whisper White, Basic Black Accessories: 1” Circle Punch, 1/2” Circle Punch, 1/4” Circle Punch, Small Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Heart to Heart Punch, Linen Thread, Pretty In Pink Grosgrain Ribbon, Sweet Treat Cups, White Gel Pen.

We had lots of fun making our projects!! And I know 2 little people who will be excited on Easter morning when they get to go on a Easter Hunt!!

Cheers

Chrissie

1 comment:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Cute projects, Chrissie :) I'll have to try a punched bunny now I;ve made a punched bear - lol!

Have a lovely Easter. X