Friday 2 April 2010

Scallop Envelope Die

Today I am going to show you some of the projects I have made using the Scallop Envelope Die which is available now in the new Autumn Mini Catalogue. This die is just so versatile…you don’t just have to make envelopes!!

Cottage Envelope

Card: Whisper White, Cottage Garden DSP Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Old Olive Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts, Warm Words Accessories: Heart to Heart Punch

Cottage Envie Purse

This is a little bag I made using 2 Scallop Envelopes. You just trim the bottom edge to make it even all round and join them together.

Card: Whisper White, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Garden DSP Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Old Olive Stamps: Hello Again

Scallop Bag Side

This time I have used the Scallop Envelope Die to make a box. I put 4 scallop envelopes together and then decorated.

Card: Pretty in Pink, Green Galore, Kaleidoscope DSP Accessories: 5 Petal Flower Punch, Little Leaves Die, Ice Rhinestone Brad, White Grommet

 

I hope you like my projects. I will be back with more soon!

Cheers

Chrissie

1 comment:

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

How do you do it? You are amazing, Chrissie. Your projects are always so lovely!

Happy Easter.