Sunday 28 June 2009

Hubby’s Birthday Card

For my birthday this year, I gave my DH my catalogue with all the things that I have bought marked off and a list of the things that I would like and said go for it! I had to show a lot of restraint by not looking at the order he had placed until it was my birthday. Funnily enough, he didn’t get one thing on my list but instead bought me some stamps that he liked and he thought went with the stamps I already had. Two of the sets he bought were the accessory sets for All in the Family so when his birthday came around a month later I decided to make a card with myself and the kids on it!

It was a lot of fun making our little family. My DS James has just started to play soccer and my DD Hayley does dancing so it was easy to dress them up.  It was also super easy to colour the images in with my SU markers.

Cheers

Chrissie

No comments: