Sunday 17 May 2009

Swaps Part 2

Here are the other 5 swaps I made for Convention.

This is a fabulous st for the men in our lives. I saw this idea on SCS but I now can't find where. (Isn't it always the way??)

Stamps: Totally Tools, Polka Dot
Inks: Basic Brown, Basic Black
Paper: More Mustard, Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White
Accessories: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, Sahara Sand, Going Grey Markers


This is a very simple card but it is very effective. I usually have a lot of trouble tying a bow with the wide ribbon but tying a simple knot in the middle was easy!

Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Sanded
Inks: Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, Versamark
Paper: Night of Navy, Brocade Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: Brocade Blue 5/8" Ribbon, Word Window Punch, Large Oval Punch


I love this Hostess set! It is just so versatile. I also love how the red pops out of the grey backgrounds.

Stamps: Live Like You Mean It
Inks: Basic Grey, Real Red
Paper: Basic Grey, Whisper White, Basic Black
Accessories: Red Gingham Ribbon, Scallop Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch


This is my absolute favourite set right now. There is just soooo mcuh you can do with it. You can use any colour combination and it just works! For the ribbon in the middle, I again used the faux suede technique and I also made the faux brads for this card too!

Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral
Inks: Baja Breeze, Sahara Sand
Paper: Kraft, Baja Breeze, Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa
Accessories: 1/4" circle punch, Crystal Effects


For this card, I definitely got my inspiration from SCS. There are many talented ladies who have made cards just like this and I thank you all. To make the reeds, I used the Horizontal Slot punch. It is just so easy and it finished off the card beautifully.

Stamps: Inspired by Nature
Inks: Kiwi Kiss, Always Artichoke
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Always Artichoke, Confetti Cream
Accessories: Always Artichoke Ribbon, Horizontal Slot Punch


Well I hope you like my cards! I had a lot of fun making them and I got some great cards back in return.

Cheers
Chrissie

4 comments:

Louise said...

Lovely, Chrissie! I'm just sad that I never met you at Convention this year - next year I'll wear a crazy hat so everyone knows me (and can run away and hide)!

Bec Ross said...

Hi Chrissie!

I love that tools one at the top. I will be copying that one for sure! I got that set as one of my SAB redemptions and have not worked out what to do with it yet!

Bec.

Mandy Schiller said...

Hi Chrissie! I was lucky enough to get the tool swap which I love.

Mandyxx

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

Chrissie, these are fabbo! I love the reed one must try that thing with the slot punch. I hope you have a marvelous time at convention :)