Sunday 3 May 2009

I Went to Convention!!!

I have just returned home after 4 days in Canberra attending Stampin' Up!'s annual Convention! AND I HAD A BLAST!!!

We got up very early on the first day and arrived at Registration at 7am. Yes you are reading it correctly... I think we were the first people there! We got our very cool Convention bags and then headed to Momento Mall. I went absolutely beserk! There was just sooooo much that I LOVED and just had to HAVE!! I bought a beautiful Chocolate Chip cardigan and Certainly Celery shirt! They fit fabulously and I can't wait to have my next funtion so I can wear one of them!! I also got a fabulous new umbrella and a drink bottle and some pens and a paper sampler.....

Our first session was at the main stage. It looked very pretty.


Shelli did the first session, telling us about SU's home office. She is such a beautiful, elegant woman who really loves her company and all who work for her. Aaron Scott spoke to us on how the company is growing in Australia and New Zealand and Shannon West did some demonstrations using the Bella Rose Style Watch. In the afternoon we had classes on Investing Wisely in our business, Spreading the Word about our business and then the Make and Takes. They were very informative and I am going to change the way I approach my business. I have even started to make some of these changes!!

Here is my upline Kim and my roomy, Jenny. (Thanks for making it a fabulous Convention girls!!)

The second day started with 3 more classes on Recruiting and Workshop presentations. These sessions were again great and I got sooo much out of each of them. The afternoon session was again a whole group session of Workshop Wows and a look into the New Zealand part of the company. Then it was home for a shower and to get all gussied up for the award's dinner. I did not get to walk across the stage this year but I plan on definately doing it next year!



And here I am with the beautiful Di Barnes! Di and I have been chatting in cyberspace for ages now so it was great to meet her!

Convention, like last year, has motivated me big time! I have lots of ideas and plans and I am making small steps to put them in place!

Cheers
Chrissie

1 comment:

Jean McKenzie said...

Chrissie, How good that you had such a wonderful time at Convention! You have some great photos too as memories. I thought the talks and presentations this year were very inspirational. I so enjoyed watching and listening to everyone!