Sunday 15 March 2009

Easter Class

I had a fabulous class today with 5 wonderful ladies We used the stamp set- A Good Egg and the Bali Breeze DSP- to make Easter cards and treat boxes!

I saw this great project on SCS by Jenn D and I decided to make this for my class. We used the scallop edge punch to cut the ends of the envelope. We used the DSP and the egg stamp to decorate the envelope. We also added brads to decorate the egg. We finished it off with Pumpkin Pie ribbon.


The next project is a Peek-a-boo box designed by Brenda Quintana. We stamped the chicken on Whisper White and also on Rose Red DSP and cut out the egg part.

Our last treat box is the fries box also designed by Brenda Quintana. I just love the cute little chicken from the Good Egg set so we used it again. The box is made in Tempting Turquoise and we used Pumpkin Pie to match in with te DSP.


For our first card, I cased this design by Whitem at SCS andchanged it a bit. I chose 3 lots of DSP from Bali Breeze that had lots of Rose and Turquoise and made our cards. We also added some bling using Dazzling Diamonds and Mono Multi glue. I love how different these 2 cards look even though they are exactly the same except for the DSP. For the top card, we dyed the white taffeta ribbon to match the rose card.

Our last card is also one that I cased from Stampaddit77 at SCS. We don't have the Bigshot here in Australia so we didn't have a textured background. The colours we used were So Saffron, Old Olive and Rose Red.

It was such a fun day and I love all these projects. Bring on Easter because I am ready!!!
Cheers
Chrissie

2 comments:

Nardi said...

These are such cute projects, Chrissie. They make me want ot go out and buy the stamp set so I can make some too. :o) TFS!

Diane Barnes said...

Fabuloso Chrissie. Love all of them. Now I wish I had that set too! Have a great day. Love Di