Sunday 13 May 2012

Pretty Roses

Firstly let me apologise for my absence of late. Life with a busy family seems to have taken over! I hope to have lots of projects to share with you over the next few days so stay tuned!

For the last 3 months I have been helping my friend Jan to make her wedding invitations and Bomboniere boxes. We had a great time spending time together creating the perfect look.

j&m

When the time for her wedding came, I made her a card and gift folder in the same colours. I used Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake and Very Vanilla with just a little hint of Pear Pizzazz. I have to say how happy I was with the finished product. I am a sucker for rolled roses and how they create a vintage feel to most projects…and they are quite therapeutic to make.

Cheers

Chrissie

No comments: