Monday 14 May 2012

Happy Birthday

In February, one of my nephews and one of my nieces have a birthday within a few weeks of each other. My nephew Cameron turned 15 and my niece Lauren turned 17 so I made them a card each using some of the new things I had purchased over the holidays.

006

For Cameron’s card I used the zebra out of Zoo Review. I stamped it in black and then used my blender pens to add some colour. I then tore some Basic Black strips to make the stripes for the background. I added a little bit of colour by matting it in Cajun Craze.

005

For my niece, I used the SAB paper, chipboard butterfly and tulip border embossing folder to create a vintage card. I sponged the edges with Crumb Cake to add to the aged look and finished it off with some Riding Hood Red ribbon that I ruffled.

I really loved how they they both turned out.

Cheers

Chrissie

No comments: