Tuesday 6 July 2010

Workshops in June

Last month I had a fantastic time doing 2 workshops for  Megan and Kerry!     Hi Girls!!!

I decided that I would do something similar for both workshops…but different enough to suit what both ladies had asked for.

I demo-ed for both workshops a scrapbook page. First a 6x6 and then how it could be stepped up to a 12x12.

Raspberry 6x6 IMG_1095

This is the set from my first Workshop.You can see where the 6x6 fits in on the 12x12.

Cottage 6x6 Cottage 12x12

And here they are for my second workshop. Both layouts are very similar but look really different due to the colours I have used!

Raspberry Box IMG_1097

These are the 2 pillow boxes we made as one of our makes and takes.

 

Raspberry CardCottage Book

For my first workshop we made a card and for the second workshop, my hostess wanted to make a covered note book! But as you can see, I used the same design for both!!

Products used:

Stamp Set: Cottage Garden Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Raspberry Tart DSP Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot ribbon

Stamp Set: Cottage Garden Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Orchid Opulence Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Orchid Opulence, Whisper White, Cottage Wall DSP Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot ribbon

Cheers

Chrissie

No comments: