Saturday 31 July 2010

Jimmy’s 5th Birthday

In July my son turned 5!! Where has that time gone???

Jimmy 5

This is the card I made for him…which he was quite pleased with! He loved the way the monkeys were doing a cartwheel. I used the monkey out of the Fox and Friends set and stamped it in More Mustard and Real Red. I crimped a strip of Tempting Turquoise to put behind the cartwheeling monkeys!

Close Up

On the Wednesday, when he went to Kindy, he celebrated his birthday again with all his kindy friends. I made mini cupcakes for him and then topped them with a cake tag!  The stamp is called Perfect Punches and is in the new catalogue!   The cakes looked lovely and were super easy to make!! And it meant I didn’t have to be super creative with the icing of the cakes!!

Cheers

Chrissie

No comments: