Tuesday 25 May 2010

Sydney Convention

Stampin’ Up!’s Convention this year was in Sydney. I flew down with many of my Inkcredible team members on Thursday morning ready for 2 days of fun- swapping cards, making projects, hearing about new ways of conducting my business and catching up with my Stampin’ Up cyber friends.

Our first night was drama packed as we were evacuated TWICE from our apartment due to a faulty fire alarm system.

P5180058

Here we are out in the street in our jammies waiting for the all clear.

2

Here I am with Tina and Alice outside the main stage area where we had our general sessions and our make and takes!IMG_3713-300x199

On the last night, there is the awards dinner. We were lucky enough to have Shelli and Stirling Gardner sit with us. Shelli is the co-founder and CEO of Stampin’ Up! and it was lovely to spend time with her and her husband.

Next year Convention will be in Melbourne and will be for 3 days!! Can’t wait!!

Cheers

Chrissie

No comments: