Sunday 30 May 2010

Convention Gifts

One thing I love about going to Convention is making little gifts for roomies and team members. Here are the gifts that I made. I had 3 roomies so I will start with their gifts first! I used a box that our stamps came in and then decorated them! Inside the boxes were a notebook and pen, a handmade necklace and some Tim Tams. Each box was made the same…I just changed the DSP and colours for each.

Kims Box Kims Box Inside

For Kim’s box, I used Raspberry Tart DSP as my colour palette.

Alices Box Alices Box Inside

For Alice’s box, I used Cottage Garden DSP as my colour palette.

Tinas Box Tinas Box Inside

For Tina’s Box I used Autumn Traditions DSP as my colour palette.

Two of my Sienna Stampers team members also came to Convention for the first time this year. To celebrate their first Convention, I made them a little box with lollies and a handmade necklace inside.

Cassies Box Cassies Box2

For Cassie’s box I used Raspberry Tart DSP to decorate the box.

Mays Box2 Mays Box

For May’s box, I used Washington Apple DSP to decorate the box.

The girls all loved their boxes and I was so happy to make these little gifts!

Cheers

Chrissie

No comments: