Saturday 4 April 2009

Pun Fun

Here is my first creation with some of my goodies from the new catty. I have cased it from the catty.

Here is the card from the new catty!


Here is my card. I have used the new In Colours of Pink Piroette, Kiwi Kiss and Baja Breeze. I coloured the hippo in with my Aqua Painter and Kiwi and Pink Piroette ink. I distressed the edges and stuck it on with dementionals. I also got out my sewing machine and ran some sewing along the edges of the strips of Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss cardstock.
Cheers
Chrissie

3 comments:

Zarna said...

Oooh!!!! So jealous!!!!

Hope mine come soon!

Bec Ross said...

Hi Chrissie,

Great CASEing job! I have ordered this set as one of my SAB redemtions. Can't wait to get it and have a play.

I've got a couple of "CASED from the new catty" cards that I need to put on my blog too. Hopefully will get them on tonight or tomorrow night.

Bec.

Karen said...

Chrissie this is absolutely GORGEOUS!! Hey, Kim tells me you and Jenni Hayman are on Jean and my flight to Canberra - will email ya soon!

Karen