Tuesday 7 April 2009

New Rubber

Yesterday my first order from the new catty arrived and tonight I mounted all my sets and made a card using one of them.

I absolutely love this set- Fifth Avenue Floral. I saw this card on SCS and just had to case it! I used Riding Hood Red, Tangerine Tango and Kiwi Kiss to stamp the flowers and then used a greeting from On Your Birthday. I finished the card off with Kiwi Satin Ribbon (another new favourite).
I just love this card. I am going to be using it a lot! I hope you like it too!!
Cheers
Chrissie

5 comments:

Zarna said...

Love your card!!

Thanks for showing that ribbon, I was trying to work out the difference between it and the ribbon in the theatre pack from the last catalogue but hadn't been able to see any pics of the 2nd side in the double sided to compare... Definitely a different ribbon, better go add that to my wishlist...

BUBBLEFROG said...

Wow Chrissie...I love this card. To be honest I didn't really think much of this set...but now!!! WOW!!!

Diane Barnes said...

Nice one Chrissie. Simple elegance! I love this set too. Inky wishes, Di

Karen said...

Another lovely card Chrissie! I love this set and made a card today using it!

Have a great Easter - hope the bunny comes!

Karen

Jean McKenzie said...

Chrissie , you and me too!! I love this set and am yet to use it - maybe tomorrow!! Love how you have used it here - makes for a quick card but it is so effective and elegant!!