Sunday 21 December 2008

Where have I been?

I've been on holidays!!!!
We have just returned from a fabulous week away down at Hastings Point in Northern NSW. For the second year, my two sisters and their families holidayed with us at the caravan park. It was very relaxing... lots of swimming, eating, sandcastle making, sleeping, eating, "world series" cricket, eating.... you get the idea! I didn't take any stamping toys with me so I have nothing to show you... but I promise I will in the next few days!
Cheers
Chrissie

3 comments:

Nerine .P. said...

I hope you had a lovely and relaxing holiday Chrissie. Welcome home!

Diane Barnes said...

Hi Chrissie
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Sending you late but very warm wishes for a fabulous 2009 too. Di :)

Louise said...

Happy New Year Chrissie! Hopefully we can MEET this year xx Louise