I have finally finished James' second quilt for his bunk bed!
I seemed to take a long time to get it finished considering I made the top in just one day.!
The main material has a lot of tools on it. James just loves being with Daddy down in the shed "using" all Daddy's tools. I even appliqued tools in each corner. (I should say my sister Nelly appliqued the tools)
I also made a tag for the back of the quilt so that James, when he is older will know who made it for him.
Now my next project will be making a second quilt for Hayley's bunk beds. I will be using the same material as the first one but I am going to make it in a different style. I hope I get it finished very soonn