Sunday 7 June 2015

New Catalogue


The new catalogue is here and it is just FABULOUS! I know I say this every year but it is true. There are so many lovely new products that you are sure to find something in there that you will just have to have.
Some of the highlights in the catalogue are the kits. Two in particular are the Cottage Greetings Card kit and the Tin of Cards project kit.

Both kits make it so easy to make a set of cards quickly. They both come with everything cut out and all you need is a stamp set to complete the projects. You use a stamp set that you have already or can choose the stamp set that is designed to go with them-Cottage Greeting Stamp Set and Tin of Cards Stamp set.
I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of both these kits when my order arrives next week.

If you would like to receive a copy of the new catalogue free of charge, contact me and I will pop one in the mail for you.

cheers

Chrissie
 
Product List

No comments: