Thursday 4 April 2013

Colour Refresh

colour

Three years ago when Stampin’ Up! had their big colour change, they told us then that they would be making some changes to the colour families every 2-3 years…well that time has come! To keep up with the colour trends, some of the colours are going, some are staying and some are coming back!  I for one, am very excited!!I love new things and I was feeling sad at the thought of losing some of my favourite colours….I really didn’t want to say goodbye to Calypso Coral and Pool Party!! And now I don’t have to!

Simply click here to see how the new colour collections are going to look. I know you are going to love them!

And remember that once the retiring colours are out of stock in the warehouse, then they will be available no more. You can order on line here or contact me to place your order for you.

Cheers

Chrissie

No comments: