Saturday 16 April 2011

Hello

Well I am sure that you have thought that I had been kidnapped by aliens and really that would be a much better story than…I have been busy….but I have just been really busy. The start of the school year is always a bit hectic but this year just seemed to be much worse. My DS started prep and my DH started a new job so there was lots of preparations needed for both events. Then there has been classes to get ready for, and to teach both at school and at home. But hopefully I will get back into  a regular routine of posting again.

056

This is the card that I made for my niece for her 16th birthday back in February. She is bright and bubbly so I wanted to make something that was bright too. I used the Sunny Garden DSP and punched out flowers and scallops and then crumpled then all up and put a flower brad through the centre. It is really pretty in real life and my niece loved it!!

I will be back soon with some more projects…I promise!!

Cheers

Chrissie

No comments: