Sunday 2 January 2011

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year to you all!! I hope you had a great Christmas with family and friends!! We had a lovely day with my sisters and their families…eating way too much!!

I know I have been a bit quiet of late….December is always very busy with getting ready for Christmas. I have a few projects to share with you… presents for the girls in my family!!

002 (2)001 (2)005 (2)003 (2)

I had lots and lots of fun decorating thongs for my sisters, nieces and my daughter. I used the Big Shot and some felt to make flower embellishments for them. It was lots and lots of fun. I used the Island Floral die (from the mini catalogue) and the Blossom Party die (from the big catty) to make them. The Big Shot cut though the felt sooo easily and I used ribbon and mini glue dots to hold them together. (Next time I will use hot glue to stick them together as they did fall apart in the humidity of Christmas)

I will be back soon with a few more projects I have been working on soon!!

Cheers

Chrissie

No comments: