Saturday 1 August 2009

Stamp-a-Stack

Two weeks ago I held my monthly card class and this month it was a stamp-a-stack. We made 4 each of 3 designs.

IMG_0615

This card involved very little stamping at all! I chose the stripey  paper from the Washington Apple DSP and we then punched out stars in co-ordinating colours. We used the scallop edge punch along the bottom of the the DSP and added a strip of Riding Hood Red card.

IMG_0616

Have you got  the impression that I  love the butterfly from the Great Friends set? Well I do!! I used Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose and Kiwi Kiss card and ink. We used the leaf sprig as a background stamp and used the Eyelet border punch to give a decorative edge to the Kiwi card.

IMG_0617

For the last card, I went a little out of my comfort zone and chose brighter colours: Old Olive, Summer Sun, Ballet Blue and Pixie Pink. I just love the animals from the In the Wild stamp set. We stamped the animals and then layered them on matching squares. We used the large oval and scallop oval punches to mount the greeting.

The girls all had a great time.

Cheers

Chrissie

No comments: