Sunday 14 September 2008

More Swap Cards

Here are a few more of my swaps that I made last week's Field Training. I did not make more than one of any of these cards as I was using up bits off my desk.

This set has become a bit of a favourite of mine. It is called Bud Basics and it is such a versatile set. For this card, I have used Pretty in Pink, Wild Wasabi and Close to Cocoa. I love how great these colours look together and I will definitely be using them again.

Now as I said, this set is a favourite of mine and I just had to try this technique that I saw onDawn Griffith'sblog. I have used Cameo Coral, Apricot Appeal and Certainly Celery chalks to colour the Whisper White cardstock.


These two cards use the same DSP- Spring Fling and Be Happy stamp set but I have changed the cardstock. The first card used Wild Wasabi and So Saffron cardstock. The second card uses Sage Shadow, Pretty in Pink and So Saffron.

2 comments:

Diane Barnes said...

Wow, you have been so busy Chrissie. Especially love the first card. Such a clean layout & the colours work really well...& Bud Basics has really grown on me now too! Have a great day! Best wishes, Di :)

Nerine .P. said...

Looks great Chrissie...very pretty colours.