Thursday 21 August 2008

Doing?

What have I been doing? Well I have been quite busy with family life and have not had the chance to make anything!! Aaaahhhh!!!
Last weekend, a friend from college turned 40 and my DH and I went down to Alstonville in northern NSW to her house. We left our 2 darling children with my sister... so it was a bit of "us" time. Carolynn had a costume party with us all having to go from a person in history that made an impact on the date of her birth. I went as a flowerchild from Woodstock that was happening at the time and my DH went as Ringo Starr who became a member of the Beatles on the same date. Now I did take my camera with me with all the intentions of taking a photo of us but it stayed in the car for the entire time we were there. It was a lot of fun.. we drank and sang around the piano till the wee small hours of the morning!

On a completely different note... my dear friend Susan has awarded me another blog award. Thank you very much for this honour.


The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated...

I am not sure I can pass this award onto 7 more people but here goes:
Jean
Karen
Kim
Rebecca
Ruth
Nerine
Amy

Congratulations to these fabulous bloggers and artists... you are an inspiration to me!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

So kind Chrissie!! Thanks very much! You're always welcome at my place/blog!
Ruth

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

You totally deserve it, Chrissie! :D