Wednesday 5 March 2008

Tagged!!! Again

Thanks Bron....
I have been tagged again. The rules of the game:
• Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
• Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them.
• Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
• Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

So here goes.....
1. I am allergic to celery and rockmelon. Not sure why... didn't think there was too much in them but.... there you go!
2. I have been teaching for over 18 years.... the sad thing is- the kids I taught in my first year are old enough to have kids of their own I could teach! Aaaah...
3. For the past 11 years I have taught Music to primary school kids. The funny thing about that- I can't play a musical instrument (unless you count the recorder as a musical instrument)and it has never been a problem!
4. My desk is never tidy! Even when I put everything away... within minutes it is messy again
5. I love watching and reading anything about crimes- favourite shows are Numbers, Medium, Women's Murder Club; and Jeffery Deaver, Kathy Riechs, Ptricia Cornwall
6 I very rarely wear dresses and skirts- much to my daughter's disgust! I just feel more comfortable in pants!
7. The first thing I do in the morning is to put the kettle on to make a cup of tea. I cannot function until I have had that first cup!

Ok that is all the weird facts I can think of. Now I have to tag 7 more people. Not sure I know 7 more but here goes!
1. Rebecca
2. Diane
3. Nerine

Sorry that is it! Everyone else I know I tagged the last time! Hope that is ok!
Cheers,
Chrissie

No comments: