Friday 31 July 2009

More Butterfly Boxes

My DS James (4) and DD Hayley (6) both loved my butterfly box from my last post. So when it was time to go back to school (yes I know that what nearly 3 weeks ago…I said I was a bad blogger LOL), they wanted me to make them a box to give to their teachers. For my DS that meant making 3 boxes. So being the good mummy that I am, I obliged and also made some chocolate chip biccies to go inside.

IMG_0588

IMG_0589

I got some of my beautiful Pink Flamingo DSP and used that as my colour palette- Cameo Coral, Tempting Turquoise, Real Red and Summer Sun.

I used a sentiment from the Hostess Set called Best Yet and punched it out using my large oval punch and then layered it using the new scalloped oval punch.

They were very easy to make and  greatly received. I hope you like them too! And I promise… no more butterfly boxes for a while. LOL

Cheers

Chrissie

1 comment:

Kim said...

Love these Chrissie! Where's mine! HAHAHA!!!
Very cute