Tuesday 20 May 2008

My Weekend Away

Last weekend was the best weekend I have had in ages! I went on a Stamping and Scrapbooking Retreat organised by my upline Kim. 2 WHOLE DAYS OF CARDMAKING... NO KIDS... NO HUBBY....JUST SOME MAD LADIES!
It was unreal! Over the next couple of days, I will upload the projects I completed!

Here is the first one!

I made a wallet that fits 4 cards and envies in. It is made from one sheet of A4 card and I got the pattern from a blog somewhere (sorry I can't remember who.)

When making these 4 cards to go into the wallet, I stuck to the same colour combination of Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Ruby Red. I used the small flower from the Scribble This set. I had a great time coming up with the cards and seeing how I could make them similar.

I have donated them to my work's Social Club to raffle off on Thursday. We will participate in Australia's Biggest Morning Tea to raise money for the Cancer Council.

No comments: